New Mexico SBA Help & Support
This Help & Support page provides all the information you need to keep up to date with New Mexico testing activities.
Spring 2018 Spanish Reading SBA
Spring 2018 Spanish Reading SBA online reports will be available on August 8 and printed reports are scheduled to arrive in state no later than August 23 via UPS.
Any questions about online or printed reports, please contact the New Mexico helpdesk by calling: 1.877.676.6722 or by emailing.
Ongoing Science SBA Item Development Committee Meetings: Summer 2018
Data Review Committee Meeting, Grades 4, 7, 11 – VIRTUAL – 2 Days
- One committee will perform science SBA item data review, all grades, over the course of two days, Thursday, August 16 through August 17, 2018.
- Committee members will be able to review/read the materials between Monday, August 13 and Wednesday, August 15, prior to the actual committee meeting dates.
Fall 2018 DTC Trainings
- The registration site is live for fall 2018 DTC trainings.
- Be sure to submit your registration no later than August 24 as the registration deadline closes on August 24 end of day.
- Should you have any questions about the Fall 2018 DTC Trainings, please contact the New Mexico Helpdesk at 1.877.676.6722 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kimber Sanchez at 505.827.6612 or email: Kimber.email@example.com.