New Mexico SBA Help & Support
This Help & Support page provides all the information you need to keep up to date with New Mexico testing activities.
Spring 2018 Spanish Reading SBA
- Please ensure all materials are picked up no later than Wednesday, May 9, 2018.
- UPS pickup scheduling must take place no later than Monday, May 7, 2018.
If you need a UPS Return Shipping (RS) label, please be sure to contact the Measured Progress NM helpdesk as soon as possible in order for us to provide an electronic version of the UPS RS label right away. There are three ways you can return your PBT materials:
- You may schedule your own UPS pickup request via the online services site until Monday, May 7, 2018 at the latest. (Please ensure to have your UPS Return Service (RS) Label ready when placing your pickup request)
- You may hand off your sealed box of PBT materials, with corresponding UPS return shipping (RS) label affixed to the box, to your daily UPS driver, if you have one.
- You may drop off your sealed box of PBT materials, with corresponding UPS return shipping (RS) label affixed to the box, at your local UPS store.
If you use either option 2 or 3 above, please be sure to notify the Measured Progress helpdesk via e-mail at email@example.com or call 1-877-676-6722.
How to Schedule a UPS Pickup using iServices
- Go to http://iservices.measuredprogress.org
- Select “New Mexico” from the drop-down menu and click the “enter” button.
- Select “UPS Pickup Request”.
- Select the Administration from the drop-down menu (for example, NM Spring 2018 Spanish Reading SBA.)
- Enter the UPS Tracking Number on your RS Label. This number will start with “1Z0W876A…”
- You may now click the “Login” button to bring up your pickup information page.
- Please enter a contact name, number, any special instructions, and a pickup time and date no later than 5/9/2018 for UPS pickup.
- Please confirm the pickup address listed is correct and make any changes if needed.
- Please enter the number of boxes you have being picked up and click the “Place Pickup Request” button.
- You will then be directed to a confirmation page that should be printed out for reference in case you have any problems with the pickup.
- Make sure the box is taped up and the RS label is firmly attached to the box before UPS arrives.
NOTE: UPS pickup requests placed before 12:00 PM MST/2:00 PM EST will be scheduled for the following business day. Requests placed after 12:00 PM MST/2:00 PM EST will be scheduled for the second business day.
SBA Purchase Orders and Invoicing
As in past years, districts are responsible for a portion of the cost for SBA testing. However, districts’ per student cost has decreased under the new SBA contract as follows:
- CBT: $10.41 per test submitted for scoring
- PBT: $18.49 per answer booklet returned for scoring
Save the Date
The New Mexico Public Education Department (PED) will be conducting Science SBA Item Review, Bias and Sensitivity Review, Range Finding Review and Data Review committee meetings this summer. Applications for Item Review and Bias and Sensitivity Review are underway—see note below with URLs of where to go to submit applications.
BIAS & SENSITIVITY REVIEW
RANGE FINDING REVIEW
New Mexico educators and administrators are invited to apply to participate in these committees to provide grade level and content expertise in the review of English Standards Based Assessment (SBA) science items. If any questions, please contact the Measured Progress NM Helpdesk: 1-877-676-6722 or firstname.lastname@example.org.